“Will the President attempt to rescind the program in a way that complies with the APA,” Kansas City immigration lawyer Andrea Martinez wonders. “Or will the President allow the program to continue until we see what happens in November? That’s the question we’re all asking right now. What’s next?”
Serving Immigrants With Excellence
Follow Us On Facebook
Twitter feed is not available at the moment.
- The choice of lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on advertisements. This disclaimer is provided as a requirement of the Missouri Supreme Court.
- This website is for informational purposes only. It is not legal or other professional advice. You should not rely on information from this website without first consulting an attorney or other appropriate professional. The law changes constantly. This means that this website’s content may not always reflect the current state of the law. Nothing on this site predicts or guarantees future results. Martinez Immigration Law LLC is not liable for the use or interpretation of information contained on this site. Martinez Immigration Law LLC expressly disclaims all liability for any actions you take or do not take based on this site’s content.
- Viewing this website or communicating with Martinez Immigration Law LLC through this website does not create an attorney-client relationship.
- Martinez Immigration Law LLC does not necessarily endorse and is not responsible for content accessed through links from this website to other websites and resources. Correctness and adequacy of information on those websites is not guaranteed. Unless otherwise stated, Martinez Immigration Law LLC is not associated with such linked websites.
- The laws of the State of Missouri apply to all aspects of the use of this website. By using this website, you agree to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the appropriate Missouri court to resolve any dispute regarding your use of the website.